Moody's ESG Solutions
Moody’s ESG Solutions Group is a business unit of Moody’s Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights.
Committed to forging a sustainable future, Moody’s ESG Solutions can help your organization to better understand ESG performance, assess climate and environmental risk exposure, strengthen sustainability action plans, and communicate with key stakeholders. The unrivalled breadth and depth of our solution suite makes us uniquely placed to fulfil even the broadest spectrum of ESG-related goals in risk management, equity and credit markets.
Our craft begins with superior-quality data and analytical rigor: by combining ESG expertise with best-in-class risk analysis, we deliver adaptable data and analytics solutions to companies, banks, insurers, governments, as well as asset managers and asset owners that meet individual needs on a global scale.
Moody’s Investors Service is committed to increasing transparency around its systematic incorporation of material ESG considerations and climate change into its credit analysis.
ESG Integration into Credit Ratings
FOUR COMPONENTS TO MIS INTEGRATION OF ESG
Carbon Transition Assessment
ESG Integration into Risk Management
Moody's Analytics delivers a comprehensive range of data-driven and forward-looking ESG-adjusted insights, macroeconomic forecasts and credit risk tools.
ESG and Impact
- Integrated credit and operational risk analytic tools
- Customizable ESG dashboards and heatmaps
- ICAAP and stress testing scenarios run against selected ESG factors
- Forward looking, quantitative metrics for EDF and LGD, bond evaluation and portfolio impacts
- Integration of climate risk drivers within existing retail credit models
- Global physical risk climate change scenarios measuring potential economic losses of climate related events / risks
- Climate and natural disaster risk modeling serving the Property and Casualty (P&C) and reinsurance industries following our September 2021 acquisition of RMS.